Giving children to learn and grow as a photographer, and providing parents with insight on what it looks like from their perspective.
Photography for children can develop their learning across the curriculum and enable them to build an understanding of themselves, others and the world around them.
Photography for children offers a range of exciting and valuable learning experiences, not to mention some great experiences. The benefits include:
- Learning a new skill, which can boost children’s self esteem
- Encouraging planning and presentation skills
- Allowing children to display their potential through creativity
- Providing children with the opportunity to be innovative
- Giving children the opportunity to communicate their ideas, thoughts and feelings
- Stimulating children to develop their own ideas on design